Last updated: 05-Oct-2023
By accessing and using CruceVoyage website (“Website”), you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any aspect of this Policy, please do not proceed to use our Website.
Collection of User Data
CruceVoyage may collect personal and non-personal information About Users in various ways. We may collect this information directly from users when they provide it to us voluntarily, automatically through the use of tracking technologies, or from third-party sources.
The data we collect may include but is not limited to:
- Personal information: Names, email addresses, contact information, and other identifiable information voluntarily provided by users.
- Browser and device information: Information such as IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, and device identifiers that are automatically collected when users access and navigate our Website.
Storage, Protection, and Use of User Data
CruceVoyage takes appropriate measures to safeguard user data, maintain data quality, and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We ensure great care is undertaken to securely store and protect user data from loss, theft, or misuse through the use of appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security measures.
User data will be used only for the purposes outlined in this Policy. We may use the collected data to:
- Provide and improve our services, features, and content.
- Analyze trends, track usage statistics, and measure marketing efforts.
- Communicate with users regarding their inquiries, updates, or relevant promotional materials.
- Comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
CruceVoyage respects and provides users with the right to control their own data. As such, users have the following rights:
- Right to access: Users have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about them. We will provide a copy of the requested data within a reasonable time frame.
- Right to correction: If the information held by us is inaccurate or incomplete, users have the right to request correction or update of their data.
- Right to deletion: Users may request the deletion of their personal data under certain circumstances, subject to any overriding legal requirements.
- Right to objection: Users can object to the processing of their personal data when it isn’t necessary for the performance of our contractual or legal obligations.
- Right to data portability: Subject to legal requirements, users have the right to request a copy of their personal data in a structured, machine-readable format for transferring it to another data controller.
To exercise any of these rights, users may Contact Us using the contact details provided in this Policy.
At CruceVoyage, we are committed to protecting user data. We have implemented a variety of security measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, deletion, or alteration of user information. These measures include the use of secure online servers, encryption technologies, secure storage, firewalls, and access controls.
Third-Party Data Sharing
CruceVoyage may share user data with third-party service providers, partners, or affiliates who perform services on our behalf. We ensure that such third parties are bound by appropriate confidentiality and data protection obligations. These parties are prohibited from using user data for any other purpose than what is specified in this Policy.
Changes to this Policy
CruceVoyage reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. Changes to the Policy will be notified by posting an updated version on our Website with the “Last Updated” date indicated. It is advisable to check this Policy periodically for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests relating to this Policy, please reach out to us using the following contact information: